How to make crepe paper streamer flower:
- Crepe Paper Streamers
- Any kind of glue
- Take the streamer and cut about 40 inches long strip.
- Fold it in half until it is about 2.5 inches long.
- Cut a zig zag pattern on one edge as shown.
- Open all the folds until you have 2 layers.
- Take a needle and thread and tie a knot at the end.
- Sew running stitches close to the edge till the end of the strip.
- Criss cross both ends ( like you tie shoe lace ) and pull it as tight as you can tie knots.
- Next, take a newspaper strip and make a stem as shown.
- Next, to make stamen: take about 8 inches long strip of different color and fold it until it is about 1 inch long.
- Make tiny cuts on one edge as shown.
- Wrap it around the stem as shown.
- Tie some thread throughout the stamen as shown.
- Next, take a green streamer and wrap it around the stem using some glue.
Hope you enjoyed learning this Streamer Flower. It is simple and easy to make. and if you really do then please don’t forget to like and share. Also leave your valuable feedback in the comment section.