DIY Colorful Paper Parrot:
- a simple pencil
- white solid sheet of paper in A3 format
- colored paper.
Step-by-step execution instruction:
1. Preparing tools and materials. It is better to use colored paper intended for office equipment.
2. Fold out a white sheet of paper and glue. From the top cut about 8 cm (body). 3. We take 4 colors of paper, cut the strips and add them to the accordion, to cut out several feathers at once. Cut the edges and bend them to the top. 4. Using a pair of scissors, the edges of the feathers slightly curl. And then the pen itself.
5. Top the body pasted with a strip of yellow paper (head). Then we paste the feathers in rows. Each row has about 10 feathers. For the breast, you can make one white feather. 6. From two circles with a diameter of 7 cm we make a plumage around the eyes. Cut and bend the edges in the same way as the feathers. From black paper, we cut out our eyes with cilia, we also bend our eyelashes. Eyes glued in the middle of the plumage.
7. According to the scheme, we cut out the blanks for the beak. 8. We glue the upper part of the beak so that two corners of the square coincide. 9. To the parrot’s head we glue the eyes, the upper and lower parts of the beak. 10. Under the scheme, we cut out the paws, we make folds to obtain the volume. 11. Cut from the white paper 2 wings for the wings, then the feathers of colored paper according to the scheme, bend them in half. 12. The end is cut and glued so that they turn out to be three-dimensional. 13. The other end is smeared with glue and glued to the base in rows. Finished wings are glued to the sides of the parrot. 14. We cut 3 strips 5 cm wide from colored paper for a tuft. We cut, bend, slightly curl similarly to feathers. 15. Two identical strips are glued first front, then back so that they form a cross on top. The third strip is glued in front and back in the middle on top of the other two. 16. Using the scissors, bend the ends of the tuft from behind. 17. From different colors of paper cut strips (about 8 pieces, you can have different lengths) and make a tail. We cut and bend the strips similarly to a tuft. We glue behind the body. From the front, we glue the paws. Our parrot is ready !!